This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Montreal, July 2003. Seven musicians living in Montreal decided to put their talents and created Anzar Band. The seven musicians combine their talent, experience and energy to enjoy music from their origins, one that comes straight from North Africa. Their objective: to know their culture by discovering the crowds rhythms that rocked them throughout childhood.
The group quickly became Berbanya the word "anya" (rhythms) and "Berber", "short for" Berber ". On stage, the magic, the melodies and rhythms bled take the public on a long journey, where they dance, where one sings, where you forget everything, where it is good to travel on the nostalgic melodies and catchy.
- Festival International de Jazz de Montréal (2014)
- Festival International des Nuits d’Afrique (2004, 2005, 2010, 2012, 2013)
- Festival des musiques du Maghreb (2009, 2013, 2014)
- Festival « Le rendez-vous-des Cultures » (Pointe à Callières) (2005)
- Festival des Transarts Africains TUMBUKTU (2005, 2007)
- Festival des traditions du monde de Sherbrooke (2004, 2010,2011, 2013, 2014)
- Festival international des rythmes du monde du Saguenay (2008)
- Festival International de Rawdon (2009)
- Cabaret Africain de Sudbury (2012)
- Présence Autochtone (2012)
- 1ere Partie de Idir (2013)
- La Fêste de la musique de Mont-Tremblant
- Participation à plusieurs célébrations communautaires et levées de fonds